As the world is becoming more conscious about health and well being, saunas are becoming the best alternative to a gym membership and endless hours in the gym. Portable infrared saunas have replaced the traditional inbuilt saunas due to major advancement in how they are built to how efficient they are. Technology in terms of mobility and efficiency are the two major advantages of the best portable infrared saunas.
Why Portable Infrared Saunas are Best
With the introduction of portable infrared saunas in the world of saunas, there have been consumer changes in the purchase of the new type of saunas. Some of the main reasons why these kinds of saunas are the best include their size and efficiency. Size is crucial in modern-day rate and this means that they are likely to take lesser space in the living room. The fact that they are portable and more effective than the other also brings out the reason why they are more preferred than the traditional saunas.
Here are some best portable infrared saunas under review.
For those who love travelling, the Radiant sauna is perfect for you. It has an easy set-up that requires you not to use tools to set up the sauna. All you have to do is either just carry the sauna to your favorite location in your house or elsewhere, set the sauna down, open it, plug it and begin using the sauna. The sauna has a moisture resistant material, which prevents moisture from destroying the sauna.
With regular use of the sauna, you acquire benefits like relaxation, relief from aches and pains, and a healthy looking skin. The Radiant BSA6310 sauna comes with a hand held control, which you can use to control and regulate the temperature and time you spend in the sauna. The sauna comes with comfort collars to offer comfort to your neck while in the sauna.
- Comes with pockets on the saunas exterior that act as storage for your phone or iPod
- The radiant sauna has a foldable chair, you can use while in the sauna.
Looking for infrared sauna therapy at the comfort of your home, well the portable SereneLife sauna is perfect for you. The SereneLife indoor sauna kit comes with all the comfort and services you require at the comfort of your home. The infrared sauna kit helps you detoxify, loss weight, acquire healthy looking skin wherever you go.
The adjustable heat of the infrared sauna helps to relax the muscles, prevent fatigue, and reduce stress from everyday fatigue. While a majority of other infrared sauna do not come with a chair, the SereneLife infrared sauna comes with a portable and foldable chair, which you can use while in the SereneLife infrared sauna.
- The SereneLife sauna has an easy access and sat up design
- To help make you comfortable, the SereneLife comes with a portable and foldable chair for you to use in your sauna sessions.
- The sauna price may be relatively expensive
The set-up of the Radiant Sauna is quick and easy. Setting up the sauna entails a four-part process, which is easy for anyone to do with no difficulties whatsoever. The sauna has a cabin like construction to ensure you have a proper fit while in the sauna. The material used in making the sauna is moisture resistant and durable ensuring you do not have to worry about wear and tear of the sauna.
You can control and regulate the temperature of the sauna by using a handheld control. The sauna has a dual zipper, which you can close from the outside while inside for your sauna session.
- Has sewn in pockets you can use to store your items.
- Also has a chair you can use while in for your sauna session.
- May take time for the sauna to heat up.
The first notable feature of the Ridgeyard sauna is that it does not take long to heat up. The minimum temperature for the sauna is 140F and it reaches this temperature in 5 minutes. You begin to sweat easily in the sauna, which makes it feel as though you are in a gym. The sweat you produce helps speed up the detox and weight loss process.
The set-up of the Ridgeyard infrared sauna is quick and simple and it requires no tools. For those who travel a lot and would like to continue their sauna sessions, the Ridgeyard sauna is portable and you can carry it with you in your travels.
- The sauna is portable.
- Takes less than five minutes to heat up.
- The features of the Ridgeyard infrared sauna are standard.
At a fraction of the price, you gain access to the benefits of a sauna that expensive saunas offer. The Durherm Infrared Sauna has no restrictions with space, since you can easily fold the sauna and place it even in the tightest of spaces. The Durherm Infrared Sauna emits minimal EMF and consumes minimal electricity, which helps you save a lot in electricity consumption. The sauna comes with washable neck collars, a storage pocket for your items, and a portable chair for your comfort convenience.
- The sauna is affordable.
- The sauna generates more heat within a short less time.
- You may not have the opportunity to regulate the temperature of the sauna as you desire.
Things to consider before buying a portable infrared sauna
The portable infrared saunas work almost the same but there are different things a buyer must consider before making a purchase. These factors include:
- The company making or distributing saunas identity is important and the length of existence. Buying a sauna is a long-term investment and purchasing a sauna to a company that will still be available in years to come is important.
- The kind of warranty in term of years is also crucial. Warranties are the indications of the faith a company has on a product. A company that has ultimate faith in a sauna will give it a longer warranty and this is highly encouraged while making a purchase.
- The design and interior of the infrared should be a factor before making a purchase. Designs are highly subjective issues in the purchase. Interior on the other hand should be a determinant because issues like those that space, the number of people that can be accommodated, as well as the material used to construct an infrared saunas must be considered.
Difference between portable infrared saunas and the normal saunas
The two kind of saunas are different in many dimensions. These dimensions include the following.
- While most of the normal saunas are immobile, the portable infrared are easy to transport and take from one place to another. The portability and size makes them favorites against the normal saunas.
- The power consumption is also a major difference between the two types of saunas. The normal saunas are on average likely to consume about 6kw per session, which compared to portable infrared saunas’ 1.2kw is relatively high.
- The heat emitted by each type of sauna is also the major difference. On average, a normal sauna is likely to have higher temperature averaging to about 180 degrees compared to the portable infrared sauna of about 120 degrees. The difference however has a different impact on the body and the infrared’ temperature has been proven to be more effective than the normal saunas due to the level of penetrations.
With all the plenty benefits that come from using the infrared sauna, acquiring one portable sauna will help your body benefit from the sessions. The portable sauna are not only convenient for travel but also for people who have less space in their houses but desire to own an infrared sauna.