An infrared sauna is a form of the sauna, which utilizes the infrared technology. It is easier and cheaper to install unlike the traditional forms of Saunas. The infrared sauna has become a favorite over the years because of its easy installation. People also get the chance to use them in the comfort of their homes, without visiting the spa for such services.
The wonderful thing about the modern infrared saunas is that it is an average home can install it at a reasonable price. When using the infrared sauna as a form of therapy, it mimics the sun’s infrared frequencies, which the tissues absorb. The absorption of the infrared frequencies in the tissues leads to the release of toxins.
Here is a list of the best Infrared saunas you can purchase to use in the comfort of your home.
Are you looking for a sauna that will benefit you from the comfort of your home? The SereneLife infrared sauna is the sauna you are looking to obtain. The greatest feature of the SereneLife sauna is that it is easily portable and less bulky, unlike other home use saunas. You can easily adjust the heat of the SereneLife sauna to help soothe your muscles, detoxify your system, and relax your body.
The SereneLife sauna comes with a portable, comfortable, and foldable chair, which you can use while in the sauna. The portability features of the sauna enable you to pack and unpack the sauna with ease. Apart from just soothing your muscles, you can use the sauna to help you lose weight, unwind after a tiring day and maintain your beauty.
- The sauna is portable.
- Unlike other saunas, it comes with its own chair that helps ensure you are comfortable while using the sauna.
- Only one person can use the sauna.
When it comes to the most popular saunas on the market, the JNH lifestyle saunas make the list. This sauna comes with 8 carbon fiber heaters, which are situated in the calf, thigh and leg areas. The placement of the sauna helps to ensure the body receives a maximum amount of heat possible. It also has an inbuilt control, which helps you regulate the sauna heat as you please.
To ensure the sauna heats up easily and fast, the sauna has a dual wall installation that serves the exact purpose. The dual wall construction enables the sauna to fit into tight spaces without fear of heat expansion or insulation. For those who love entertaining themselves while in the sauna, it has two audio speakers that you can connect to a stereo and listen to music.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.
- You can control temperature and the duration you use the sauna.
- Despite the dual wall insulation, the sauna may take a little longer to attain the temperature you desire.
The most astounding feature of the Ridgeyard infrared sauna is the shape and its portability. The shape of the Ridgeyard sauna looks like a tent, which makes it easy for anyone to pack and set up the sauna with ease. When using the Ridgeyard infrared sauna, you get to experience benefits such as the promotion of your blood circulation among others.
The use of the Ridgeyard infrared sauna for only 10 minutes ensures you get to lose more calories unlike jogging or going to the gym. Within 5 minutes, the sauna can reach a temperature of 140F. Since the sauna benefits come with sweat, it has a durable moisture resistant material that helps maintain the durability of the sauna.
- It requires no tools to set up.
- You can travel with the sauna wherever you desire.
- It is only suitable for use by one person at a time.
The make of the JNH infrared sauna is by the use of 100% quality Canadian hemlock wood, which is certified by a sustainable forest. The sauna has a tongue and groove construction, which helps maintain the strength and structure of the sauna. It has 7 carbon fiber heaters that are situated at the back, calf, and side to assist in maximizing the heated area.
The sauna comes with a special see-through the glass door that tolerates the increasing temperatures of the sauna. In addition, the door offers better visibility and insulation while inside the sauna. The sauna is easy to assemble. All you require to do is simply buckle the sauna’s panels together.
- Comes with additional speakers to offer entertainment while in the sauna.
- You can control the temperature and usage of the sauna with the digital control.
- Suitable for use by two people.
- You have to install your own sitting space while using the sauna.
For people looking for a sauna that has an easy design, which suits their everyday sauna need in the comfort of their homes, the Better life sauna is the right solution. The better life sauna only takes 45 minutes to assemble and you require no tools to put the sauna together. The sauna comes with a soft touch dual control panel and an LED display, which helps in regulating time and temperature while in the sauna.
To ensure your feet and legs also receive the same benefits of a sauna, the better life sauna comes equipped with a lower bench heater and a wattage floor heater. It also comes with a new chromotherapy technology, which enhances your experience in the sauna.
- The sauna is easy to assemble.
Your feet and legs get to experience the benefits of the sauna as well.
Comes with a 7-year warranty.
- Too small for use by a large family.
JNH Lifestyles NE1HB1 ENSI Collection 1 Person EMF Infrared Sauna Limited
Being a JNH lifestyle there are several features the Lifestyles NE1HB1 ENSI Collection sauna has similar to other JNH lifestyle saunas. The first similarity is the material used to make the sauna, which is 100% Canadian hemlock wood. The technique of constructing the sauna is the Tongue and groove construction, which accounts for the structure and strength of the sauna.
However, despite the similarities, there are some notable differences. The Lifestyles NE1HB1 ENSI Collection sauna comes with 6 high-quality fiber cable heaters with an ELT approval. The heaters have a lifetime warranty. The sauna has an LED control panel, which allows you to control both the temperature and usage time of the sauna.
- Comes with 2 speakers that you can use for entertainment while in the sauna.
The LED lights in the sauna are long-lasting.
- Only one person can use the sauna.
The Radiant sauna is different from other saunas because of the additional therapy features it offers rather than the sauna. Using the radiant sauna allows you to experience soothing features like the oxygen ionizer, chromotherapy lighting, and sauna therapy. The sauna is built to last by using solid Canadian hemlock wood. It has an 8 mm bronze tinted glass that is reliable, safe, and durable.
The 6 heaters in the sauna are placed in strategic positions to help provide a steady stream of warmth and air to your body. The minimum temperature for the sauna is 140 F and you can adjust the temperature as you please. It has a built-in sound system that you can connect to your stereo to provide entertainment for you while in the sauna.
- It is suitable for use by two people.
- You get to not only benefit from the sauna therapy but the oxygen ionizer therapy and the chromotherapy lighting.
- May take a little longer for the sauna to attain the minimum heat
The hemlock sauna has 3 Ceramic Heaters that offer a total of 1050 watts of heat. The heaters operate up to 141 degrees. The sauna is made of solid Hemlock wood, which comes with a buckle assembly for you to set up the sauna with ease. It has a stereo sound system with built-in speakers. The panels are EZ-Touch dual for the interior and exterior uses LED control panels. It has a scratch-resistant glass door, which is 7mm and is tinted.
- Comes with a 7-year warranty
You can use the stereo sound to entertain yourself while in the sauna
- The may be minimal loss of heat in the sauna from the door
The construction of the dynamic sauna puts into consideration the safety of the environment. To help conserve the environment, the dynamic sauna uses wood that comes from sustainable forests. The quality of the wood is 100% Canadian hemlock. The walls of the sauna are double paneled, which helps the sauna retain more heat, heat up faster, and ensure minimal wastage of heat. The sauna has 8 carbon fiber heating panels that help in the even distribution of temperature.
The sauna has in-built speakers that you can use to play your favorite song while in the sauna. The minimum temperature for the dynamic sauna is 120F. However, you can raise the temperature of the sauna using a control panel to whatever temperature you like.
- It is easy to assemble the sauna.
- You can control and regulate the temperature and duration of the sauna.
- Suitable for three people.
- Maybe expensive to acquire the dynamic sauna.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna
Other than just the release of toxins, there are plenty of other benefits you can acquire from the use of an infrared sauna. A majority of people experience relief from some diseases like headaches, arthritis among other by constantly using the infrared sauna. The hot room temperatures of the sauna help lower blood pressure, which acts as a perfect remedy for people with blood pressure issues.
Infrared saunas also help improve the circulation of blood. It helps improve your body’s detoxification process. The heat helps your body sweat out toxins seven times more than when using the traditional saunas. The infrared sauna offers pain relief through increasing blood circulation and relieving inflammation.
It helps relax your muscles and enables your body to relieve tension. It also aids your body in balancing its cholesterol levels giving your body a general feeling of wellness. For those who long to have healthy looking skins, the infrared sauna helps open up your pores, which enables them to get rid of toxins and you obtain a clear and healthy skin
It also assists in weight loss. According to statistics, a 30-minute sauna session helps in the burning of around 600 calories. Imagine the result of a daily 30-minute session seven days a week.
How to choose the right infrared sauna for home use
With the diverse infrared sauna products available in the market, making the right decision when it comes to which sauna to choose for your home can be quite a challenge. Here are several things you can use to help you make the right choice.
Type of wood
- Ensure the sauna you select has a smooth, tongue and groove, hand selected construction with the finest wood.
- The wood of the sauna has to receive certification from a sustainable forest. A sustainable forest means, the forest is planted, harvested, and replanted to help preserve the environment.
- The best Infrared saunas are made out of the following wood: Red Cedar, Pacific Coast Hemlock, and Canadian hemlock wood.
Carbon or ceramic heat panels
- Infrared saunas use two different types of heat panels on the carbon or ceramic panels. So when selecting an infrared sauna to use at home go for a sauna with carbon heat panels.
- The carbon heat panels heat up faster and have a broader heat distribution, unlike the ceramic heat panels.
Number of heaters
- The number of heaters in a sauna is what differentiates it from the other saunas in the market. Ensure to purchase a sauna, which has the right number of heaters proportional to the number of people using the sauna. For instance, a 2-person sauna should have 5 heaters in the minimum.
- While a 4 person sauna should have at least 8 heaters.
- The size factor depends on the number of people you would love to use the sauna at a time.
- Consider the space you have in your home this will help guide you on the right size of sauna you require.
Other options available
- Saunas come with other additional features for your comfort.
- For those who love entertaining themselves while in the sauna, you can select a sauna that has a stereo feature, which you can use to play your favorite songs.